A standardized test, the Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) assesses the English proficiency of applicants, whose native language does not happen to be English. It tests the ability to understand North American English. Most educational institutes in US and Canada (approximately 2400) ask applicants for
their TOEFL Scores. Most applicants take the TOEFL test as a prerequisite for admission into colleges and universities where English is used or required. In addition, many government, licensing, and certification agencies and exchange and scholarship programs use TOEFL scores to evaluate the English proficiency of people for whom English is not their native language.
The test is 4 hour long and the test centers are available in a lot of count
What is the scoring scale for the TOEFL iBT Test?
1. Scoring is between 0 (Minimum) and 120 (Maximum) with 1-point increment. Four scores
are reported on the TOEFL.
2. Reading score reported on a 0-30 score scale.
3. Listening score reported on a 0-30 score scale.
4. Writing score reported on a 0-30 score scale.
5. Speaking score reported on a 0-30 score scale.
Gillz Immigration provides expert TOEFL coaching through disciplined classes conducted by highly experienced faculties. We help students to obtain eligible TOEFL scores to get admission in their preferred international education institution abroad.