CANADA PR VISA
- Canada PR Visa is granted to immigrants who have the right to work and live in Canada with no stay limit. To get a Canada PR Visa, the potential applicant must apply to the Immigration , Refugees, Citizenship Canada (ICRR). Canada PR is granted to someone who is given a status of Permanent Resident.
WHY MIGRATE TO CANADA?
• Huge demand for skilled immigrant talent
• Less rigorous immigration process compared to other English speaking nations
• Free healthcare and education for permanent residents
• Safe, comfortable country with welcoming people
While each program to migrate to Canada has different criteria, there are a few things in common. Canadian immigration officials will typically assess migration applications based on:
• Educational profile
• Professional profile
• Your IELTS score
• French language skills if migrating to Quebec
• References & legal documentation
• Canadian employment documentation
AUSTALIAN PR VISA
A Permanent Resident Visa is granted for the non-citizens of Australia, who wish to permanently live and work in Australia. The program follows a very strict and systematic procedure for evaluating an individuals’ credentials and Australia PR Points before granting the visa.
Once the Australian visa is aquired, the PR holder can stay in the country for an infinite period of time and also enjoy various priveleges such as right to work, travel and healthcare as a residence of Australia.
WHY SHOULD YOU SETTLE IN AUSTRALIA?
Stable economy with jobs across IT, service, healthcare, education and engineering sectors
• Citizen first policies including free healthcare and education
• A favourable climate with plenty of sunshine
• Beautiful, multicultural cities that enhance your quality of life
• Large natural heritage including the Great Barrier Reef and unspoilt forests
While each program to migrate to Australia has different criteria, there are a few things in common.
. PTE Score
. Documents And Proof